If you expect that your final High School GPA will be between 2.0-2.74 (to be verified by your high school after graduation), you may submit your essay now by completing the information below.
If you cannot submit your essay electronically, you can hand-deliver or mail to: Scholarship Programs (Plover Hall), 1501 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (be sure to state that this is for the Doyle Scholarship and include your name and SRJC SID number on your essay).
Explain why you believe you deserve a Doyle Trustee Award. Include supporting details about your academic challenges and your academic potential. Also include any special circumstances that may have contributed to your challenges.
- All essays should be approximately 300-500 words in length (no more than one page single-spaced when typed using 12 point font).
- We recommend that you type/save your essay elsewhere (such as google docs) and paste finished essay below.
- Provide specific details in your essay, not vague or general information.
- There is NO required style/format/structure for this essay.
- Be sure to pay attention to the organization of your thoughts, as well as grammar and spelling.