Scholarship Programs staff members are dedicated to helping students reach their education goals and receive scholarship assistance. Scholarship specialists are available in person, over the phone and online to answer questions regarding Doyle, Foundation and Business & Community Scholarship applications as well as help students search for outside scholarships.
Online students who are unable to call or come to the Santa Rosa Junior College campuses for help should review the following:
- All scholarship applications opened through our office are posted on our Online Bulletin Board. Additional opportunities can be found on the Outside Scholarship List.
- Need help applying for scholarships? Check-out our Searching for Scholarships page.
- Need help with a scholarship you have been awarded? Log into your myFinancialAid or go to our Scholarship Documents & Forms page.
- Every January-March 2, eligible students should submit a Foundation Continuing or Transferring Scholarship application – this application requires an essay, and is linked to hundreds of individual scholarships just for SRJC students.
- It is also not too late to apply for Financial Aid!